Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
n league history." He said
导出博客文章LOS ANGELES -- NHL commissioner Gary Bettman says if the Los Angeles Clippers sell for US$2 billion, he has franchises worth more. Site Vapormax Pas Cher . The estranged wife of embattled Clippers owner Donald Sterling has said she has agreed to sell the NBA franchise to former Microsoft Corp. chief executive Steve Ballmer for that amount. Bettman said sports franchises are becoming increasingly valuable because of their prominence as media content. Speaking before Game 1 of the Stanley Cup final, the NHL commissioner said the Clippers sale may be a unique case due to the Los Angeles market, the number of people in the L.A. area who wanted to buy the team and Ballmer himself. "It went for $2 billion, whether that means all franchises, either in the NBA or in any sport are proportionally impacted, Im not so sure to the dollar," said Bettman. "But if the Clippers are worth $2 billion, we have plenty of franchises that are worth at least that, if not more." On other matters, Bettman said the speed and timing of the game presented obstacles to expanding instant replay. The league would move slowly on the issue "and if we did do more things, youll see incremental -- youll see a handful of things that are very discreet. And well have to test it. "But as you see in other sports its not so easy to implement it. And Im very comfortable with what we have. And Ive got to be as least as comfortable with anything new we try to undertake." Bettman gave a thumbs-up to the leagues divisional realignment and revamped playoff format, saying "by almost any measure this may have been the successful season on and off the ice in league history." He said concussions were down this season "moderate, low double-digits" as a percentage, with man-games lost down by about half. He said the concussion protocols were working and the league and players association were serious about them. "Theyre being enforced and we are doing what is necessary to enforce the concussion protocols. And if we think theres been a violation, we follow up. If in an appropriate case there needs to be discipline imposed, we will do it." He declined to provide specifics, however. But he did say that players have to be open about symptoms so they can be addressed. "Obviously its difficult for us to get into a players head, no pun intended, with this concussion discussion." Vapormax 97 Homme Pas Cher . The Jets have now won three straight at home and four of the last five at the MTS Centre. After a scoreless first period, Brad Marchand scored his first goal in eight games eight seconds into the second. Vapormax 2019 Noir Pas Cher . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points.  Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. http://www.vapormaxpaschersoldes.fr/vent...anche.html .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Colts by 5RECORD VS. SPREAD — Cincinnati 8-8, Indianapolis 11-5SERIES RECORD — Colts lead 18-10LAST MEETING — Colts beat Bengals 27-0, Oct.PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas -- Jessica Korda took the second-round lead in the season-opening Bahamas LPGA Classic, birdieing four of her last seven holes in high wind Friday for a 7-under 66. The 20-year-old Korda had an 11-under 135 total on Atlantis Resorts Ocean Club course. "We went from beautiful, sunny, slight wind to cloudy and hurricane wind," Korda said. "It was a tough day out there. I mean, a little mentally draining because you really had to put everything into every shot." The 2012 Womens Australian Open winner for her lone LPGA Tour title, Korda recently started working with swing coach Grant Price. She struggled with her swing last year and felt that it led to some injuries in her left shoulder and wrist. "It was just time for a change," Korda said. "There was just stuff that wasnt working. Ive worked with (Grant) before, so I was really comfortable going into it, and hes just super positive, and thats something that I really needed coming into this year. "Were just working on keeping everything in plane and keeping it really simple to where if something does go wrong on the golf course, I can fix it myself." Price, Hall of Famer Nick Prices nephew, is fighting testicular cancer. Paula Creamer, playing alongside Korda, was a stroke back after a 65. "Feeding off Paula was good," Korda said. "She made four birdies in a row after (starting with a double bogey), and it wasnt like she wasnt giving herself opportunities. It was birdie after birdie. It was awesome to play with somebody like that because they really do push you and keep making you try harder." Creamer drove left on the first holle and three-putted from 7 feet. Vapormax Off White Pas Cher. She birdied 10 of the last 17 holes. "After that, I said, Lets go make some birdies." And I did," said Creamer, winless since the 2010 U.S. Womens Open. "I love playing in windy conditions. I always have. The more difficult, the better. You have to be kind of a feel player out in these kind of situations and trust what youre doing and committing to your shots, and thats something that I really worked hard on in the off-season and it paid off today." Michelle Wie and Monday qualifier Jenny Suh were tied for third at 9 under. Wie had a 65, and Suh shot 66. Wie had 28 putts in her bogey-free round. "I think I just had a good rest this off-season," Wie said. "When I came back in January and I picked up my golf clubs, I was really excited to play. I was so ready to get back into a rhythm." Suh failed to gain fully exempt status on the tour when she lost a playoff at Q-school. "I know what the weekend could do and what it could hold for me, but Im just going to keep enjoying myself and try to make as many birdies as possible," Suh said. Lydia Ko, the 16-year-old New Zealander who shared the first-round lead with Meena Lee, was three strokes behind at 8 under after a 70. The fourth-ranked Ko is making her first start as an LPGA Tour member. She won the Canadian Womens Open the last two years as an amateur and closed last season with a victory in a non-tour event in Taiwan in her second pro start. Na Yeon Choi (68), Christel Boeljon (67) and P.K. Kongkraphan (69) also were 8 under. Third-ranked Stacy Lewis was 6 under after a 71. Lee had a 76 to drop to 2 under. ' ' '

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hka is back in the fold, signing a minor league sakura698 0 12 01-07-2020, 09:40 PM
Last Post: sakura698