Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
t shoulder making a tackle on Willie Snead. ... S
导出博客文章NEW ORLEANS -- Matthew Stafford passed for 341 yards and two touchdowns, and the Detroit Lions beat the mistake-prone New Orleans Saints, 28-13 on Sunday.Golden Tate exploited a coverage breakdown on third-and-long for a 66-yard touchdown early in the fourth quarter when Detroit (8-4) was clinging to a six-point lead. The Lions, whove won seven of eight, dominated statistically, but four opportunities inside the New Orleans 20 ended with Matt Prater field goals, allowing the Saints (5-7) to stay close until the fourth quarter.This time, however, the Lions pulled away for their most comfortable victory of the season after seven previous victory margins of one to seven points.The Lions also became the first team in 60 Saints home games to stop Drew Brees from completing a touchdown pass, although tight end Coby Fleener had a pass bounce off his hands at the goal line. Brees finished 31 of 44 for 326 yards and was intercepted three times, once each by Glover Quin, Tavon Wilson and Miles Killebrew.Tate finished with eight catches for 145 yards. Staffords other touchdown went to running back Theo Riddick from the 1.The Lions outgains the Saints 422 yards to 369, and also controlled time of possession, 36:52 to 23:08 while running 67 plays to New Orleans 57.The victory was Detroits first in a road game following Thanksgiving since 1974, snapping a streak of 22 losses in such games.COSTLY DROPSDrops by two Saints players in the first half could have altered the course of the game.In the first quarter, cornerback Sterling Moore lost the handle on a tipped pass that popped upward, giving him ample time to run under it with the potential for a significant return. In the final seconds of the second quarter, Brees hit Fleener in the hands at the goal line with a strike over the middle. With only 5 seconds on the clock, Saints coach Sean Payton sent out the field goal team.Brees also had a drop, albeit of a botched shotgun snap, which helped stall a drive in the first quarter.INJURIESLions running back Dwayne Washington limped off with a lower left ankle injury after a carry early in the third quarter. Later in the quarter, defensive back Quandre Diggs appeared to hurt his right shoulder making a tackle on Willie Snead. ... Saints tight end Josh Hill needed help off the field and was taken to the locker room after it appeared tacklers rolled awkwardly over his lower right leg following a reception in the second quarter. ... Saints starting middle linebacker Craig Robertson went down in the fourth quarter. He walked off but then ran straight to the locker room.UP NEXTLions: return home to host ChicagoSaints: travel to Tamp Bay.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Vapormax 97 Metallic Cashmere For Sale . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. Vapormax Sandals Cheap .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. http://www.vapormaxcheapoutlet.com/clear...-plus.html . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. Vapormax Flyknit 3 Black And White . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. Vapormax Flyknit 2 Cheap . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. SACRAMENTO -- Saturdays UFC Fight Night had all the makings of a big night for hometown prospect Paige VanZant.It turned into Michelle Watersons coming-out party instead.Coming off a 17-month layoff, Waterson (14-4) looked incredible in a submission victory over VanZant inside Golden 1 Center. Waterson took VanZants back after throwing her to the floor and quickly sank in the rear-naked choke.VanZant (7-4), 22, refused to tap and went unconscious from the hold at the 3:21 mark.Waterson has held a major title before, the 105-pound Invicta FC title, but this was arguably the biggest win of her career, and on the grandest stage.I want to thank [VanZant] for giving me this opportunity to come here and headline this event, Waterson said. My daughter told me I would be her favorite fighter if I won tonight, so I had to make it happen.Ive been in the gym every day, injured or not, waking up before I had to take my daughter to school so I could gett the workouts in that I needed to show the world what I can do in the UFC.dddddddddddd karate black belt, Waterson landed a few kicks from the outside and caught VanZant with right hands as she tried to press into the clinch. Waterson truly seized control after the takedown, which came in the form of a strong judo throw.VanZant, who trains out of Sacramentos Team Alpha Male, had no answer for Watersons slick ground game. It is the ninth submission win of Watersons career.After making her UFC debut in July 2015, Waterson was forced to pull out of multiple fights in the past year because of knee and hand injuries.VanZant also missed time in 2016 because of an appearance on ABCs Dancing With the Stars. She scored a highlight-reel knockout over Bec Rawlings in August, which was her only other performance this year. ' ' '

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  e tackle Marcell Dareus is confident the 6-7 Bills sakura698 0 6 02-26-2020, 11:47 PM
Last Post: sakura698
  T DEBUT: Detroit left tackle Taylor sakura698 0 13 02-17-2020, 11:23 PM
Last Post: sakura698