Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THANK YOU!
I know I'm gushing now, but I can't help it.  This tiny little 1GB free cloud account of mine has been the BEST experience I've had in a very long time.  I just can't get over how FAST the hosting is and how excellent it has been put together.  How on earth is it possible?  I'm situated in the UAE - that's like on the other side of the globe from where the hub of the server is - which looks to be California. I sincerely hope you'll keep up the good work.  I'm planning to upgrade down the line, but I just hope that I won't be moved to a different server from where I am now.  It's a darn magic server I'm on. Cool

It's great to also have the opportunity to learn VestaPanel.  It found the experience a bit clumsy in the beginning but I think I'm getting the hang of it.  Some of VestaPanel is better than cPanel.  However I do miss the cPanel File Manager though.  I'm OK with FileZilla, except I don't trust it as much as I do cPanel File Manager and I can also do much more with the File Manager in cPanel than FileZilla.  Probably high time any way to check out FileZilla alternatives if I'm to continue working with VestaPanel.

OK, I'll give the poor Forum a break now.   Wink
So, you are happy here. That is great. Smile
That's great!
I used to use VestaCP in the past but now I prefer Kloxo MR over VestaCP.

The free hosting gives good speed btw. Smile
Yes, afreecloud is great, thank you KuJoe!