Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ed Stars Jerseys . The Australian is competing
导出博客文章Former British Cycling technical director Shane Sutton has again defended himself against allegations of sexism, discrimination and making inappropriate remarks towards riders and hopes to be totally exonerated by an independent review.Sutton resigned from his post with British Cycling in April after being suspended pending an investigation into allegations made against him by a number of Olympic and Paralympic athletes including Jess Varnish and Darren Kenny.The 59-year-old Australian strongly denies all the charges and hopes the review, which is set to be concluded after this summers Rio Games, will see him cleared.In his first interview since stepping down, Sutton told Sky Sports News HQ: As I have done from day one, I totally refute the claims and I am saddened by the allegations but hopefully through the process that the Great Britain cycling team have set up well get to the truth of the matter.Among the allegations against Sutton are claims from track cyclist Varnish that she was told to go and have a baby after her contract was not renewed.When asked about that, Sutton said: One hundred per cent Ive never had that conversation with Jess and Ive had a lot of conversations with her in the past.Shes a good athlete and its sad the way this has ended and obviously you know she knows that her and I have not had that conversation and as far as Im concerned Id like to let the review take place, Im looking forward to that and the truth will come out and then hopefully Ill be totally exonerated by all these allegations.Sutton has also denied claims that he referred to Paralympic cyclists as wobblies and gimps, saying: No, and once again well let the review take its place and well sit down, obviously talk with the media afterwards, but Im looking to be totally vindicated in that review process and put all this behind me and move on.He added: To me [being exonerated] is massive. Because I know that the comments that have been made were false and it saddens me that it came to that, but lets just think of the good work that British Cycling have done to put this review process in place and everybody can have their say. Dallas Stars Shirts . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. Dallas Stars Pro Shop . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. https://www.cheapstarsonline.com/ . Its an influence in football and a big part of the game. Stitched Stars Jerseys . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Stars Jerseys China SPRINGFIELD, Pa. -- South Koreas Eun Jeong Seong and Italys Virginia Elena Carta set up the first all-international U.S. Womens Amateur final in 106 years Saturday -- and guaranteed a rare season sweep.They each advanced with 2-and-1 victories at Rolling Green. The 16-year-old Seong beat 18-year-old Mathilda Cappeliez of France, and the 19-year-old Carta topped 15-year-old Yuka Saso of the Philippines.Seong is trying to complete an unprecedented U.S. Girls Junior-Amateur season sweep, and Carta is attempting to become the second player to win the tournament and NCAA individual title in the same year.Im looking for U.S. Girls Junior win and US Womens Amateur win, but I will play my play, said Seong, coming off her second straight U.S. Girls Junior title last month at Ridgewood in New Jersey. I dont feel pressure with another player.Carta won the NCAA individual title in May in Oregon as a Duke freshman. Shes trying to join Vicki Goetze (1992) as the only players to win the Amateur and NCAA in the same year, and the sixth to win both titles. Carta also is trying to become the second Italian winner, following Silvia Cavalleri in 1997.In 1910 in the last all-international final, Dorothy Campbell, a Scot who was living in Canada, beat Englands Mrs. G.M. Martin at Homewood in Illinois.Seong never trailed Saturday.I think other players are more tired, that they makke mistakes some holes, said Seong, 24-4 in USGA match-play championships.dddddddddddd Thats why I can win easy going to the back nine.Carta rebounded from a three-putt bogey on the par-4 12th, taking the lead for good with a par on the par-3 14th and ending the match with a birdie on the par-5 17th.The things that I brought from nationals is to see bad things in a positive way, Carta said. I was like, `OK, this is going to be great, because now you have to be even more focused on the next shot, and to believe it even more than what you are actually doing. So, that was great. Three-putting that hole was great.Seong also would become the third female player to win multiple USGA championships in the same year. Pearl Sinn won the Womens Amateur and Womens Amateur Public Links in 1988, and Jennifer Song swept the same events in 2009.The finalists earned spots in the U.S. Womens Open next year at Trump National in New Jersey, and the winner traditionally also receives exemptions into the ANA Inspiration, Womens British Open and Evian Championship -- all only if still an amateur.Hannah OSullivan, the Chandler, Arizona, teen who won last year in Portland, Oregon, skipped her title defense. She played last week in the Womens British Open. ' ' '

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stars as Pittsburgh bounced back fro sakura698 0 169 01-03-2020, 08:37 PM
Last Post: sakura698