Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Member 2020
Tongue 

Good morning everyone! I am a newly signed up member of AFreeCloud.com. I am a web designer and I am looking for my hosting partner for all of my clients. I was using infinityfree.com for my free customers, but they have alot of problems and I really do not trust them. I also need a low cost option for my managed clients because I only charge $10/month and I don't want to spend my full income on the hosting... 

I am just waiting for my application for a hosting space to be approved and setup.

Can I trust this service to use it for my small business customers as a forever hosting solution?

Also, I registered as an address in Egypt because that is where I am right now, but my business and permanent address is from USA...I am not using a VPN right now because it was not allowed during the signup.

Any advice or anyone want to connect?

My suggestion for you is that you should purchase the hosting service of DreamHost and HostGator. My suggested hosting services are reliable and affordable as you can get on https://www.bestcustomessay.org/ stie very easily. These are the best shared hosting service providers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post