Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW to add my own ssl crt for web
Photo 
i have added my own ssl(not lets) to the website,but there may be some problems.it still show the lets ssl of host02.affreecloud.com instead of my ssl.[Image: G4h6tl.jpg][Image: iHYqy5.jpg]
You did not have the NGINX Proxy enabled for your account, I enabled it for you and now the correct SSL certificate is showing for your service.
(04-03-2017, 05:08 PM)KuJoe Wrote: You did not have the NGINX Proxy enabled for your account, I enabled it for you and now the correct SSL certificate is showing for your service.

Could I also have that enabled?  Thanks.
Star 
I am having a similar problem, and I replied to the ticket I already had open for another reason.  Site https://helpdesk.ruggieroav.net currently shows the SSL cert for host02.afreecloud.com, causing errors.  Note that in my case, I could not get the pre-configured Let's Encrypt mechanism to work, but I did have valid LE certs from a previous server that were supposedly accepted.  So, if the NGINX PROXY is the issue, I need it enabled for my account as well.
(04-03-2017, 05:08 PM)KuJoe Wrote: You did not have the NGINX Proxy enabled for your account, I enabled it for you and now the correct SSL certificate is showing for your service.

Is it possible to let us know how we can enable this ourselves?
(08-28-2017, 01:41 AM)deanhills Wrote:

Is it possible to let us know how we can enable this ourselves?

I'm looking into setting this up since it seems the option is missing for end users now.