AFreeCloud.com Acceptable Usage Policy
The following activities and usage are prohibited:
- You may only host websites on your AFreeCloud service. No other software or apps are allowed.
- You may not run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server.
- You may not provide or operate a free public hosting service unless approval from management for each service.
- You may not participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities.
- You may not run a proxy site (private or public).
- You may not use our services for file hosting/storage only.
- Transmission, distribution, or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited.
- Sending or utilizing Unsolicited Bulk Email ("UBE", "spam"), running any mailing lists, or engaging in SPAM-like activity.
- Advertising or providing any product or service that is designed to violate the terms or licenses of any company.
- Operating on behalf of or providing access to any entities listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations(ROKSO) database.
- Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource.
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means with intent to avoid payment.
- Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information or data of AFreeCloud or end-users by any means.
- Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass or cause a denial-of-service to any other user regardless of network.
- Using AFreeCloud's Services to interfere with the use of AFreeCloud or any other network.
- Containing or linking to content that AFreeCloud considers illegal, obscene, insulting, distasteful, or that would make AFreeCloud a target for attacks, threats, or any other form of negative action.
- You may not run any process that AFreeCloud deems excessive and impacts the other users on your server.
- You may not run any bots or botting services on AFreeCloud's network.